Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Something special is around the corner...

I'm not talking about this current project, which I am trying to squeak in before we leave for Italy in 2 days. I am talking about a certain someone's milestone FIRST BIRTHDAY!! We have about a week when we get back from Italy to get everything organized, so I figured I should try and get at least one project done now.







The top right of this last pic shows the flags I originally made for his birthday bunting. I sewed all the back pieces on and then realized I forgot to put my letters on first. When I satin stitched around the letters it would have shown through the back which would have annoyed me, so I decided to make another one.

All the tedious cutting and ironing is done, so tomorrow it's on with the sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment