Thursday, May 6, 2010

Time to Dive In!

Well sometimes you just have to jump in, both feet. Right?? Even if you have to start tiny. That seems to be my motto right now. I have so many ideas brewing up in my brain that I'm just going to get to it and see what happens. I suppose that was my plan here. I was interested in starting a blog - mainly to gain writing experience and confidence in said writing - but kept putting it off because I couldn't decide on a theme. Why put off to tomorrow what you can do today? So, here I am. I've decided to let the blog decide where it wants to go. I figure once I get in to the groove It'll just be what it is. Probably a mish mash of day to day nothingness...hmmm...a blog about nothing. Hey if Seinfeld can do it?... ;)

Well the monkey beside me is starting to terrorize. Who knew a person who has only known the earth for 10 months, could know how to get into so much mischief!

Janie out


How have I never noticed this beautiful view near my home before??

No comments:

Post a Comment