Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Haircut!!


I loved, loved, LOVED his precious little curls, but he was practically growing dreads in the back (something he gets from his old papa bear), and it was beginning to carry just a whisper of a mullet so off to the haircutters we went. So very sad, but I have no doubt it'll grow back like crazy.
I have given him a trim at home twice now, but this is his first full-on proper cut at the hairdresser's.
Forgive the crazy amount of photos - we were mega excited.



He was so great through the entire process, which was mad quick actually. He even gave the girl a hand by combing his own hair.



The buzzing hair trimmer freaked him out a bit.





He looks all grown up... :(



But, oh SO cute!



His sweet little curls all gone...



For now...



This certificate, before and after pics, and a little bag with his first cut lock were all part of the package.

xo

4 comments:

  1. Love the haircut photos (and the haircut!) He has the most expressive face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you write so well Janie! and I love your pics of Levi! He's def. one of the cutest boys I've ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those pictures. Janie that was the store that I looked at and was going to rent for myself.Nxx

    ReplyDelete