Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween


Our little chicken helped hand out a bit of candy. Only about 15 kids at our door, though that was double from last year.
Levi was quite tolerant of this sweet little costume, and enjoyed running around in it for quite a while (Thanks Heidi for the loan!).

We have had a busy couple of weeks with some of my family visiting from the West. Sadly, we just said goodbye to the last - my mom and dad - a couple of hours ago. I so miss living near them. At least I can look forward to seeing my mom when our second little baby bundle is born. I'm sure the time will go quickly with all the projects I have on my list. Holidays are over and it's time to get back to work. Less than 2 months to go until Christmas!

Thanks for the visit family! Wish you ALL could have been here. xoxo

Hope Everyone Had a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment