Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hiatus

My connection to the outside world just resurfaced. My husband just spent some time with the phone company being talked through the problem. It seems the guilty party was our wireless router.
It was probably good for me to lose my internet connection for a couple of days, and yet still terribly annoying...
No telephone was not so great, seeing as my current priorities that were meant to be finished today were all phone calls!! This time around I am an unwilling procrastinator (kidding, I'm always willing).
But I digress, I will be back tomorrow with bells on and an actual post. Don't give up on me now. My posts are few and far between as of late but I do have them on the brain at least if that makes any difference?

Loving the sound of the pouring rain right now. Perfect time to lay my head down for the night. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment