Saturday, June 18, 2011

Little Buzzers

Though I wish this was no where near my picnic table, it sure is amazing how these nasty little buggers create their nests.



Haven't decided how I will get this thing away from here. It's putting a bit of a damper on my afternoon outdoor balcony eating. Not to play the helpless woman, but I suppose I'm going to need to lay it on a little thicker with the old hubby - make him very aware of how unable I am to smack this tiny thing away from sight.





I had a bit of an episode in our cabin outhouse with a wasps nest when I was about 9. No, it was not that bad in the way you may be thinking, but I did get stung several times on my arms, and more than that the buzzing, oh the buzzing! Don't you find that sound so incredibly threatening??

No comments:

Post a Comment