Thursday, April 12, 2012

Playful Grounds Cafe

605 College St., Toronto

I met my sister-in-law, and two nieces at Playful Grounds this morning - a College Street cafe with a play area. That's right folks. A place where, as your children play, you can sit, drink AND enjoy a cup of good coffee, or even a nice cool beer should that be your fancy.


I'm lovin' the hot chocolate in sippy cups, bibs for usage (I forgot one today), and the very kid-friendly menu.


This morning I enjoyed a freshly baked bagel with cream cheese, cucumber, and tomato. My previous visit I had an awesome chicken pesto panini - very yummy.
In their own words they are "Committed to using organic and local ingredients wherever possible".


A place where you don't have to be bashful about your little screamer, or the ridiculous food mess on and under your table - I like it!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun place for you and the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try it and I'm right here in the city!
    Glad its been tested by a personal friend.

    ReplyDelete